Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Not such a bad day.

Last night was lovely, thanks to some of my favorite people in the world. Thanks for the great food ... and for so patiently looking at my photos from the trip and being so encouraging.

Yesterday full of good news, despite my agitated mood going into it:

-- Found out insurance indeed paid for my travel shots, even though I had to go "outside the network," so I have a $150 check coming my way. That'll cover half the cost of the biopsy.

-- Said biopsy turned out pretty well. Dr. Mahoney said it looked very, very minor, and she'll be surprised if the results tell her otherwise. Most likely, we'll just wait a year and look again; apparently odds are my body will heal itself on its own.

-- Scale at the doctor's office confirmed the one at the gym, which I'd been inclined to disbelieve. I am officially below a benchmark weight that I've rarely dropped under in my entire adult life. Only two pounds from where I was when I returned from Mexico. Likely just dehydration from the trip, and I guess being limited in what I could eat. Still, I think I can keep it up ...

Which means it's time to get outta bed and get to the gym!

Then clean house like a madwoman ... contact the Peace Corps chick ... write for at least an hour ... then wine and hummus with another of my favorite people in the world this evening ...

No comments: