Thursday, January 18, 2007

Travelblog.

-- edited for content --

I’ve set up a separate blog to share my trip. You may be on my email notification list for that as well.

It’s not linked with this blog in any way, because I’ll be sharing it with family, coworkers and other people I don’t necessarily want to attract here!

Time permitting, I’ll post the same stuff here as well, along with any juicy tidbits I don’t feel comfortable sharing with family/coworkers. But if you don’t see anything here for awhile, you might check the other blog as well.

My journey begins Sunday. I’ll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eww, how exciting. I'm so jealous of the adventure that awaits you. I'm going to find me an adventure! (Can't you tell I've been on the Internet far too much lately?) God's blessings and safe travels!!

KristaJoy said...

hey...anyone know if i can post photos on this site being a "comment"-ator?