Saturday, January 20, 2007

The sendoff.

-- edited for content --

Miz K took some lovely photos Friday evening ...

I kick ass at K's Africa trivia contest!

Wait a sec, I gotta write that down ...

Two too cool photogs ...

The lovely Miz K herself ...

Pohl lols ...

Mark teaches the art of seduction ...

Today I am a lot dehydrated and only a little embarrassed (hey! I only fell once* ... that most of you know of, anyway ...) and finally packed. (*AJ's comment: "You, fall down? No:-P)

Leave tomorrow. I'll miss Yia-Yia's ... and y'all, por supuesto!

4 comments:

Lincoln Writer said...

aargh. Blogger won't let me delete comments without having to approve *all* comments before they appear. Don't bother clicking the above link -- unless you need "adult Halloween costumes" or "thigh-high boots" etc. Spam.

Anonymous said...

Safe travels and awesome experiences. Loads of love, and I'll talk to you when you get back. Right?

Lincoln Writer said...

and creds to The Juggler for the notebook/pen/beer photo. What more does one need???

Anonymous said...

As long as there were no stairs involved in the falling ...